sabato 28 febbraio 2015

Pat Atho

Here's again with Pat Atho, a street musician of Italy. The bassist of the hardcore band Gli Ultimi plays a sort of storytelling acoustic punk WITH ACCORDION (because i love accordion) and I like so much!
Luckily I talked with him and this is what came out.





Me : Hi Pat Atho! Thanks for this opportunity! Would you like to talk about your project?

Pat Atho : My name is Simone aka Pat Atho , I started to submit some songs i wrote in the last years , outta my band's records , in september 2012.
The lyrics talk about my life , personal lyrics mixed to social anger , love words , sorrow ones , other about politics ecc.... by now i have no limits about writing songs .


Me : Do you think Italy is ready for street musicians maybe antifascist like you?

Pat Atho : I think it is possible but i don't see it happen .
As far as i can see there are other types of musicians , tied to pure esthetics or singing covers , i don't think i've ever seen story-tellers talking about everyday life at street corners … when it happens i really love it , more than one time i stepped down from the stage to play down on the street level , or straight on the sidewalk.
The managing is DIY at all , because there's no booking companies cehind me , just a phone , a pc and a notebook full of numbers .
Sure , i organize tours , i don't move without knowing , when i do is for pleasure , some unplanned gigs happen... i like to play anywhere , pubs , clubs , squats , streets , bookshops , stores , vans , private houses , at my house ….


Me : Tell us great news please!

Pat Atho : My first real Lp was released in 21st of january , a took it everywhere on tour in a month... i really love the sound.





Me : And in the future? What we have to expect?

Pat Atho : Projects are infinite , do not sleep at night . I'm planning and organizing various tours and dates with other people , for example Jenny Woo and Punkabbuskers , a session of a well-known Italian piece of music coverd with text dedicated to a well-known hero of Italian history , a tour with my girl carrying around a photo exhibition + live , a new group with trends punkrock rock / songwriting 70 years ....and then maybe a live album , various merchandising ...

I'll have ' much to do really!




Let the music feel for you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zkl6ab1sd8


Wait!
Before finish listen to this... Nana + Pat Atho... and dream



Support diy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento